Friday, April 9, 2010

One More Day Until The Big 2-5

That's right, I'm turning 25 tomorrow.

I don't have a lot planned for tomorrow, though. I have some hours to put in at Doggie Bag in the late morning/early afternoon, and in the evening, I'm having a quiet dinner at home with the family (mom, stepdad, sister).

Maybe I'll do something on Sunday. Maybe I'll go for a walk or something then.

Today, I didn't get much done. I turned in an application, but I realized a mistake I made on it, so I'll need to do a follow-up letter regarding that. I'm really going to have to step things up on my job search next week. I feel like, until I have gone through practically every square inch of Pittsburg, I can't put the job search aside if I don't want the you-know-what to hit the fan in my family.  At the same time though, I'm going to also look into some freelance work.

I had noted in a previous post that I got a postcard from the people who were running a job seeker's seminar I've gone to, and there was a typo. Well, said typo has since then been corrected. The word "unemployment" is now "employment," so the statement is as follows:

"The goal of Pittsburg Area Job Seekers is to help persons find employment through education and networking."

That's all I have to say for now. I'll let you all know how my birthday turns out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment