Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Around Town Tuesday Cancelled This Week

This would normally be the day when I'd be out of the house to pick up/drop off applications, take recycling to campus bins, and/or run some other errand, and Thursdays would be when I do laundry and other "home stuff". However, this Thursday will be Thanksgiving. The last two were spent at my sister's. However, judging by things my mom said, it sounds like I'll be home all day this time. Whatever the case ends up being, doing laundry will be out of the question at the time.

Thus, I'm doing my laundry today so that I don't have to wait until Saturday. However, since my stepdad is scheduled to go to work later today and wants a shower before then, I'm holding off on my laundry until he leaves for work.  The other thing I will be doing is cleaning the inside of our old fridge per his request. (We got a new one yesterday. It's a chrome one to match the stove, microwave, and dishwasher that are also chrome.) I may do a few other things here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment