Monday, March 28, 2011

Out Of Town In The Last Week Of March

This is the last week of March, and I'm at my sister's. I'm hoping that this will be my last week here, but there's no telling at this point. The situation that I had been called out of my hometown for has been taking longer to be resolved than what had been originally anticipated. (I'm tempted to ask how much longer I'm needed, but that part probably has yet to be determined. I'll just do what I need to do and let my sister bring up when I'm going home.)

My birthday is a week from this coming Sunday. For all I know, I might be here even through that. If that ends up happening, maybe I'll go out for a root beer float at the local A&W or something.  If I'm home in time for my birthday, maybe I'll go drinking. I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment