Thursday, April 7, 2011

Will Be At My Sister's For My Birthday This Year

The situation going on in my sister's household has yet to be fully resolved. At this point, I have no clue when it will be resolved so that I can go back home for good.

My birthday will be in three days. Since I will be at my sister's, she has volunteered to make my birthday dinner this year. It'll be a pork chop dinner (my idea). I don't know if anyone outside her household will be coming. My mom and stepdad would be coming in from out of town if they came at all, and no doubt my mom will have work the next morning. (Whether or not my stepdad will depends on his schedule, which changes from week to week.)

Last year, I went for drinks with my sister after dinner, but drinking is out of the question for her this year since she's pregnant. (The baby is due to come at the end of August, Lord willing.)  I had figured that, if I didn't do anything else this year, I'd go out for an ice cream. (Maybe I'll get to do that after dinner at the time.)

I think my nephew has Scouts tonight. So, I'll be working on Cafe World stuff on Facebook. Right now, there's a cusine competition going on there. It's Italian vs. French, and I'm on the French side. One has to cook certain dishes in order to get a certain number of points per stage. The competition is in stage two, and stage three begins tomorrow. On Sunday, the competition will end and the final results revealed.

That's all I got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment