Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 2

There were some clothes to tag and put out, I don't think there were as many as there were Monday. I was also given the task of steaming a few clothes. We have a new steamer, which seems to be working out just fine. I also went through some shoes to see which ones were worth holding onto and which ones needed to be ditched. Most pairs fit the latter. Other than that, I mainly hung up some clothes. At one point, my phone fell out of my pocket. It turned out to be buried in one of the piles of clothes.

It turns out that we have a new cashier now. I met him this morning. He says he comes in twice a week. He had started working there shortly after I had to go on my hiatus to tend to a family matter.

That's all I got for now. I'm hoping Friday goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment