Friday, April 29, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 3

I happened to make it in just barely before the manager left, so I kind of guessed at what needed to be accomplished today. I helped one person put a red line through the prices on the clothes in the bargain room so that the cashier on duty would know what came from there as clothing from there is currently .25 apiece.

I steamed a few pieces of clothing that needed steamed and put out some that had been priced. The rest of the day I spent either putting clothes on hangers or getting some hangers onto the racks in the back. At some point someone donated a white dish set, which I washed up. A couple of the pieces had what I suspected to be wax of some sort on them, so I scraped it off the best I could.

That's been my day. I don't know what will happen Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment