Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Turned 26 Today

As of today, I'm 26. Did I mention that we had my birthday dinner yesterday at my sister's house?

Last night, after getting off from her shift at a liquor store, my sister brought home some shots. One was apple-flavored tequila, another was orange-flavored vodka, and the other coconut-flavored rum. I drank the tequila straight last night, mixed the vodka in with coffee this morning, and mixed the rum in with some cream soda with my dinner tonight.

This afternoon, I went to the park wit my nephew and the dogs. We were there for a couple of hours.

I later got a phone call from my dad. He usually calls on my birthday.

The weekend is coming to a close, and it'll be another typical week at the house. I still don't know when I'll be going home for good, but I'll let you all know when/if I hear back on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment