Friday, April 22, 2011

Going Home This Weekend...I Think

From what my sister has told me, I will no longer be needed at her house at the end of this week. Evidently, the situation that had called me here in the first place has been resolved. I will be going home tomorrow.

I hadn't originally planned on doing this, but when I resume my work at the Doggie Bag and account for it here, I'm going to have it be season three. This is because my hiatus from it was longer than I had expected it to be. I wonder what sorts of changes have been made while I've been away.  If anyone there asks where I've been, I'll just say something like, "I had a family situation call me out of town, but it has finally been resolved, and the important thing is that I'm back." or I could say that I had some stuff I needed to go take care of for a while and that the important thing is that I'm back.

I apologize for not being consistent with my posts here. For one thing, I have had to be discreet about the details of the situation in my family. Also, I guess you could say that the lack of consistent posting is symbolic of the unforseen upset in my daily life. I should be able to return to regular blogging along with other everything else that had been put aside.

Anyway, that's my news for now. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some things I need to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment