Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still At My Sister's

I had thought I'd be going home at the end of February. However, that ended up not working out as the situation I had left home for has yet to be resolved. I was, however, able to go home last weekend in order to participate in the fashion show for the Doggie Bag. I had to return that Sunday night, though.

I'd go into some detail about what it is I needed to do out of town, but I'm afraid that my sister would not hear of it. I may be going home over "Spring Break". That's when my sister and her boyfriend are going out of town, and my nephew will be staying with me, my mom, and my stepdad. (The original plan was for my nephew to go visit his dad over Spring Break, but that plan has been scrapped due to something that happened to the dad last weekend when my nephew was visiting him.)  However, I'm lucky if I will be back home "for good" before the month is up.

Hopefully, this coming week will be the last week I will be needed. When I am home for good, I will need to resume my job search as well as my work at the Doggie Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment