Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Going Home This Weekend, God Willing

I've been out of town for the past week due to a family situation which I can't go into details about. However, it turns out that, barring anything unforseen, I will no longer be needed where I am after this week and will be able to go home this weekend.

It's hard to believe that I will have spent half the month of February out of town.(I think this is the longest non-summer and possibly non-holiday time I have ever spent away from home.) When I return, I will resume my job search as well as return to the Doggie Bag. (I'll need to work extra hard on the former during the month of March to make up for lost time between the weather and the family emergency.) I'm hoping things didn't pile up too much in my absence, but just to be safe, I might put in extra time during the next week or so to get back on top of things. I also have a novel to finish up. (I need to finish up the plot.) Monday will be the last day to finish it up before time to edit. (Whatever I have left to do then will have to be done in the evening as Monday is one of my usual "work" days. I'll be there for my usual six hours unless there is absolutely nothing to accomplish...which is VERY unlikely.) I'll probably work on it mostly on Saturday or Sunday, depending on which day I go home. In other words, I'll have a lot to go home to.

I know I haven't been in much this week. It should change this weekend when I can resume regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment