Friday, February 4, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 78

I had to hit the post office on the way over so that I could send out a package to someone as well as some thank-you notes I had written for Christmas presents. The snow on a lot of the sidewalk was pretty deep still, so I ended up walking on the street (but close to the curb).

After I hung up my coat and took some hangers from the register to the back, I marked some shirts for the bargain room per the manager's request. Sometime after that, I started looking for clothes to tag, price, and put out. (As had been the case with Monday, I was selective as to what I grabbed due to space constraints.) I mostly did ladies' tops, ladies' jeans, and t-shirts.

That's been my day. Hopefully I'll get more done on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment