Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reporting For Duty Tomorrow

I found out on Facebook that the Doggie Bag was able to re-open today, and it'll be open tomorrow as well. As tomorrow is one of my "working" days, I'll be going in. I normally stay until four, but I might stay until it's current closing time (six) and possibly either go in on one of the days I don't normally work or stay extra hours on one of the days I do to make up for what I wasn't able to go in and do on Wednesday (not that it was my fault).

I'm not sure if I'll be able to find the sidewalk tomorrow as I go over there. (I'm also hoping to make my belated post office run while en route. I've got a package to send out and not to mention some thank-you notes once I get the respective postage.) The commute is going to be rather um, interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment