Friday, February 11, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 80

I started out the day with pricing and putting out clothes. (Someone else took over on the latter part of that for a while.)

Today was the manager's birthday, so we had a small party for her. The HSP and the person doing the publicity for the Doggie Bag and the Humane Society were there for that.  After said party, I resumed pricing.

One of the shirts that I put out today was one that said "Rule #1: He did it." My sister's having a baby late this summer (Lord willing), and if it turns out to be a boy, I might just get that shirt for her 8-year-old.

Someone else took care of tagging until their shift was up. After I put out clothes that had been tagged, I looked for some more in the back to tag, price, and put out until I ran out of tags. Then, I grabbed some tags from the front that had been written on but taken off of stuff when it was sold or gotten rid of, and ran the white-out over them so they could be used again.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I might be going out of town for a week as of tomorrow, which would mean I wouldn't be around to help with stuff at the Doggie Bag. If that's the case I'm hoping I can get back on top of things upon my return. (At least the back room isn't as cluttered as it had been for a while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment