Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowed In Today

Tuesday is one of the days that I'm either running errands (which may or may not include anything towards my job search) or doing stuff at home (at least laundry anyway). Today ended up being in the latter category if for no other reason than all of the snow we've been getting as of this morning if not late last night.  I was going to make a run to the post office, but the weather was such that the office that my mom works at was closed, and if commuting through the snow was out of the question for her, it was out of the question for me.

My stepdad, on the other end, had to work this morning. However, the store he works at decided to close early, so he got off four hours earlier than he was originally scheduled to.

Today, I mostly busied myself with the Internet (including Facebook's Cafe World) and some Sudoku. I also checked my email a couple of times. Interestingly enough, I did not have my TV on at all today. (Maybe it's because the time frame has been one in which I'm used to being away from home and thus I wouldn't be watching TV at that time.) It'll be on sometime tonight I'm sure, though.

I don't know if I'll be going into "work" tomorrow. The manager promised to call me if she elected not to have to store open tomorrow. If that's what ends up happening, I'm sure I'll find plenty of other things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment