Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stayed In Today

This morning, because I hadn't been otherwise told, I presumed that the Doggie Bag would be open today despite all the snow, so I had called the manager to let her know that there was a chance that I'd be late getting in. It turned out that I caught her just when she was about to call people to let them know that it was questionable at best as to whether or not the store would be open today, but she wasn't necessarily expecting me to take any chances with this weather. (She knows that I'm one out of two staff members who do not drive.) I found out on Facebook that the place did open after all, but I stayed put.

From my understanding, the weather's expected to be a little better next week. I might put in some extra time then to make up for what I was unable to accomplish today and last Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment