Monday, October 10, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 71

The day had started out pretty good. I was on a roll straightening up some displays that needed it and I sold a lot of stuff and made a lot of money in the first half of the day.
Then, within the last hour or two of my shift, I made a mistake that overshadowed all of that and made it into a bad day. I won't go into details here, but it got me in trouble with the manager, and during what was left of my shift, my composure was shot out of guilt for letting her down, and I started crying. (Luckily, the manager had left before that happened, and as far as I know, not many customers, if any, noticed. I did explain my wrongdoing to a couple of people on duty though.)

I'll be heading out within the next hour for my usual Monday shift. I'm really hoping that all has been forgiven and I can redeem myself this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment