Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 76

Today, I was on register for all but maybe one or two hours. If I wasn't dealing with customers, I was straightening things up, tagging clothes, putting white out on tags, or putting stuff out. It was a pretty busy day.
Sometime this afternoon, when I was on register, my boyfriend showed up and bought a few things. This is the third time I've seen him in the store at a time that I was on duty.

We were a bit late closing up on account of some last minute customers. I don't know exactly how much we made in the afternoon, let alone for the whole day since I was not the one that configured those totals, but for the back half of the day, I had run out of room on the front half of the sheet we use to write down sales totals and had to use the back to account for the last two of the afternoon. (The last time I had run into this situation was roughly a year and a half ago when I was the cashier on duty on a Saturday morning.)

That's been my day today. Who knows what Friday will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment