Friday, November 11, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Days 84-85

I was on register pretty much all day both Monday and Wednesday. I think on Monday I discarded some clothes that did not make the cut, dusted a table and did some general straightening as time allowed.
On Wednesday, I had a customer or two right when I opened. There were customers coming and going almost nonstop that day. But in the moments that I was not busy with a customer, I tagged some clothes, whited out some used tags, and attempted to straighten things up throughout the store. A couple of hours into my shift my fiance (yes fiance; more on that in a later post) showed up and was around for the remiander of my shift. He did help with a couple of things such as taking a donation to the back room, getting some freed up hangers back there, and around closing time, getting some stuff that was in the entryway outside back in.

Those have been the last couple of days that I had been there. I wonder what today will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment