Friday, November 25, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Days 89-91

I think on Friday I pretty much ran the register until someone else was in to take over on that. One of the things I did was transfer some clothing from the back room to the front. However, I ran out of time before I was able to get it tagged.

On Monday, we had more clothing to put out so I tagged some of that. I think business wise, that day had started out slow but then things picked up in the afternoon.

On Wednesday, I put out clothing and Christmas cards. We've also started a display of trinkets for a quarter. There were some that were already a quarter and some that got marked down to that so that they could be moved out. We also got more Christmas stuff out.

In a little while I will be heading out for my second Black Friday on the working end of it. Last year, I was mostly in and out of the back room throughout the day, but I might be on the register at some point today. If that's the case, then I'll be more of a witness as to how things go business wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment