Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Days 86-87

I know I keep falling behind on these.

I was on register pretty much all morning on Friday. I don't remember everything I did in the morning when I wasn't dealing with a customer. I think I mainly straightened things up and maybe put a few things out. In the afternoon I tested some strands of lights. On one spool there were only one or two strands in which all the light bulbs worked. I had trouble separating the working strands from the non-working strands, but since the the lights in question were old anyway, I ended up throwing most of them away.

On Monday, I was on register pretty much all day. It was one of our slower days overall, but I'm sure that things will pick up later in the month. One of the things I did in the afternoon was transfer some of the more casual slacks in the mens' section over to the jeans section per the manager's request. After all, the jeans section needed fleshed out, and the slacks section needed thinned out. Also per her request, I transferred some mens' shirts over to our current quarter rack which had been accommodated some ladies' tops.

Those have been my last two days working there. I'm thinking I'm going to try to go in earlier today than I normally do so that I can get some things done before actual opening time that I am unable to do when the store is open, especially when there are customers present.

No comments:

Post a Comment