Sunday, November 28, 2010

Switching Around Town Tuesday And HomeGirl Thursday This Week

Last week, I cancelled Around Town Tuesday in order to do things I wouldn't be able to do on Thursday on account of Thanksgiving. This week I'm going to be at home and do my laundry on Tuesday and do my "out and about" stuff on Thursday. This is because Tuesday is the last day of National Novel Writing Month, and I will be making whatever last ditch efforts are needed to get my word count to 50,000 or higher. (With my schedule tomorrow consisting of Doggie Bag in the day and circumstances permitting, the annual Christmas parade at night, computer time will be very limited.) I was able to fulfill this challenge last year, and I'd like to fulfill it again this year. When I do editing and how long it takes me remains to be seen.

I just thought I'd let you all know what all's going on with me this week. I'll let you know how the "last ditch" turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment