Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Not My Most Productive Day

On weekdays, I set my alarm for 6:00 AM by default. But I'm lucky if I can get myself to get out of bed then and stay out. Sometimes I'll lay back down, and sometimes I'll sit on my bed for a while before starting the day. The only thing I do in my pajamas in the morning is grab a cup of coffee. But before eating breakfast (if I do) or doing anything else, I get dressed, which includes putting on shoes (blue flip-flops with a fuzzy detail at the v-strap if I don't see myself going anywhere that day, Mary Janes if I'm going to be doing something that warrants dressing up, and sneakers for everything else), brushing my hair and pulling it back. After that I'll make my bed (or strip it if it's laundry day). I'll eat breakfast if I'm not in a hurry to go somewhere and if it's not too late in the morning. I'll brush my teeth and wash my face, possibly put on some make-up. After that, I'll take care of any dirty dishes (whether washing them or putting them in the dishwasher). Next comes reading the Bible. (The church I'm currently attending has a "read the Bible in a year" program. I'm in Leviticus at this time.) Then, I basically see where things go from there.

Today would normally be one of those days in which requesting/returning/checking on an application would be on the agenda. But I got off to too late of a start. I did however, go run an errand.  I also got some sweeping done. (But I kept missing stuff.)  Oh, well, there is tomorrow.  I've got to go turn in an application to Super 8 tomorrow so that it doesn't merely dwell within my possession.  While I'm at it, I may go out and request more applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment