Friday, February 12, 2010

Sorry, Everyone

It seems I'm a bit behind on the blogging. I know I missed two days.

A couple of days ago I picked up a couple of applications: one to Claire's and another to Maurices. I turned the one in to Claire's yesterday. It turns out, though, that they're not hiring. I'm going in next week to check on the one to Maurices.

I've been officially applying to jobs since late October, I think. I have had no luck.

I also have some rewrites to do for some stuff I wrote last year. Maybe I'll get some of that done tomorrow. My dad's been asking about those, and I'd like to give a positive answer.

And, of course, I'm behind on my reading for RAB-PIA. Maybe I'll read a couple of chapters tomorrow or something.  Another bit of reading I had fallen behind on was my Bible reading. I didn't do any yesterday, so I did yesterday's reading along with today's.

Well, my mom and stepdad are out of town until Sunday. Maybe I'll get some stuff done tomorrow when I don't have household noises to distract me.

No comments:

Post a Comment