Saturday, May 14, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 10

I know this is a day late. Don't ask me why.

Anyway, I had gone over on Thursday, but it turned out that the manager was able to make it in after all, so I went home. I did my full shift on Friday, though.

There was a while when I covered for the manager on the register, per her request, until the cashier for the afternoon came in. For the rest of the day, I believe I was mostly in the back. I mainly hung up some clothes, cleaned up the hanger area, and went through some bags and boxes. Yet, I don't feel like I accomplished a lot. Oh well. Maybe I'll have better luck next week.

The Humane Society had its garage sale today, and whatever items they had leftover went to us. I wonder what lovely things will await me on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment