Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Busy Weekend

On most weekends, short of church on Sunday, I'm lucky if I'm out of the house at any time between Friday night and Monday morning. However, this weekend has been an exception.
Yesterday, I met up with an old boyfriend for the second time since our breakup in high school. In the evening, I had a surprise visit from my grandma, aunt, and a cousin on my dad's side of the family with whom I went to dinner and then went shopping.

This morning, I had church as usual. This afternoon, I should be headed out to get a haircut as the regional branch of our Humane Society is holding a haircut-a-thon today. It'll just be a matter of when my mom will be ready to go. Tonight, my grandparents and a couple of cousins from my mom's side of the family plan on visiting us for a bit. They're passing through on the way to a family reunion in Tennessee. (As far as I can remember, the closest I ever get to family reunions are weddings and funerals in the family.)

So yeah, this has been a busy weekend so far and will continue to be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment