Monday, August 22, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 51

Once again, I ran the register off and on throughout my shift. During the slower periods, I tagged some clothes, put out some clothes, shoes, books, belts, purses, video tapes, or some combination thereof, and did some general straigthening.
We have so many toys right now that the manager has opted to have a sale where one can buy full plastic bags' worth of toys for a dollar. (Under a previous manager we had done something similar with clothes and with childrens' books.)

Of course, we've had some donations come in at different times, most of which was clothing I believe. Someone from a boutique that is more or less across the street from us donated a box that had bolts of fabric and some hangers.

That's been my day. I think that, barring any short notice memos to do otherwise, my goals on Wednesday will be to 1) transfer as much clothing to the middle room as space will allow and tag it and 2) get the childrens' book section straightened up and arranged so that it looks nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment