Monday, August 1, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 42

At the beginning of the day, I got some rather interesting news. It turns out that we had been broken in from the back...again, but unlike the last time, which was almost a year ago, none of the money was taken because of the particular way that we generally store the money somewhere that, well, let's just say the culprit wouldn't think to look there. And as far as the manager knew, there was nothing missing from the back room either. However, the doors did get fixed later in the day.
As usual, one of the first things I did was sweep the entry way before putting the outdoor displays out. And of course, I ran the register off an on throughout the day. When I wasn't doing that, I was either straightening things up throughout the store, tagging clothes, putting out stuff that had been priced, or cleaning up items to make them more presentable for sale. Things were pretty busy throughout the day, but we did have some help.

That's been my day today. Who knows what Wednesday will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment