Monday, August 29, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Days 53-54

Friday, I was on the register for most of my shift. If I remember the day correctly, I did some straightening, put out a few clothes and tagged others. I think I put some other things out too.
Today, I ran the register again. However, during one of the slower periods, I helped the manager with the window display. We're going with a red theme this time as it's one of the signature colors of the local university.

It wasn't until closer to the end of my shift that I was able to get a lot of clothing tagged. In today's round of clothing were two rather interesting t-shirts: one that said "FECK YOU YOU FECKIN FECKER!"  and another that said "I [heart] Intercourse, PA." I questioned the appropriateness of either shirt for the kind of business that we are, but the manager assured me that they were both fine. (If anything, she was the one that donated the former, plus she's pretty sure both will sell pretty quick.) I took pictures of both shirts on my phone before I left. I don't have email capabilities on my phone, but I will be able to show them to my sister tomorrow when I go to see her new baby. (The baby was born yesterday; it's a girl.) And I might show my boyfriend (whom I've been dating for two weeks as of this past Saturday) the "fecker" one the next time I see him.

Those have been my two days. I think my main goal for Wednesday will be to tag more clothing and then see where things go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment