Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 48

I know this account is late, but better late than never, right?
Monday, I was on the register for the most part for a couple of hours. But when it was just me and the manager, I tagged some clothes. I think most of the day I was back and forth between tagging clothes to be priced and putting out ones that were. (After all, some of the racks needed some fleshing out.) While I was doing that, the manager's son (who's not going to be available after the school year starts which will be later in the week) at some point came in and took over on the register until our late afternoon/evening cashier made it in.

I'm thinking that today, depending on the situation, my goals will be to tag as much clothing as space on the pricing rack will allow (but it'll generally be everything short of kids' clothes and adult pants and shorts; last time I checked, we're still having a fifty-cent sale on these things, and the manager is bound to be selective as to which of these she wants to put up for sale that this time depending on what she judges them to be worth, but all other clothing is fair game) and straighten up the kids' book section so that it will look nicer. (It's something that needs to be done, but I haven't had much of a chance to do that in the past week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment