Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 43

The first thing I did today was take some empty hangers from near the register to the back room. After that I tagged some clothes. It turns out that all clothes, shoes and purses are fifty cents until further notice. Needless to say, the manager has gotten selective as to what she wants put out at this time.
After that, I noticed that all of the trash cans were pretty full, so I emptied those out. After that, I washed some cups, dishes, etc. that was in the sink, brought a couple of things up to the front for the morning cashier to price (as he's one of the few staff members authorized to do so), and basically tried to sort things in the back.

In the afternoon, the manager was able to price the tagged clothing, and someone else on the staff took care of putting it out. I pretty much tried to either sort things out in the back or straighten things up in the front. The register had been covered almost the whole time I was there, so I only ended up ringing up a couple of sales myself.

That's been my day today. Who knows what Friday will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment