Friday, August 5, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 44

I was in charge of the register almost all day. I sold a lot of clothing like nobody's business. But then, what do you expect when there's a 50 cent sale going on clothes? It also applies to shoes and purses. I don't know how long it'll be going on. I guess it'll go on until it has achieved its purpose by the manager's judgement.
When I didn't have a customer to wait on, I was either sorting through bags, putting items out, or tagging and pricing clothes. (Normally, the manager is the one who takes care of pricing, but under rare circumstances, like today, she put me in charge of that as she had to be in and out part of the day.)

In closing, it's been a predominately busy day for me. I'm sure next week will be busy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment