Saturday, October 9, 2010

Been Yet Another Slow Saturday

Today's been a slow Saturday, as a lot of my Saturdays tend to be.

One of the things I did this morning was get some Voodoo Chicken Salad served in Cafe World as part of an order someone else is doing. After that I got some BBQ chicken on the stoves as part of said order as well. It was done in five hours. After serving up that batch, I "cooked" some more. It should be done after dinner tonight, after which I'll prepare another round of the chicken salad, which should be done in the morning before I head off to church.

I skipped breakfast because of timing (though I did at least have coffee). For lunch, I had a piece of leftover Chicken Cordon Bleu and Frito's. For dinner, we're having chili and beer (more specifically, Molson Canadian).

I've been surfing the Net off and on, and I've gotten my bible passage for the day read. That's all I've gotten done today so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment