Thursday, October 14, 2010

Coming Next Week: Around Town Tuesdays And Homegirl Thursdays

If you have been reading my previous posts, you would know that on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I'm at the Doggie Bag, leaving Tuesdays and Thursdays for other things.

I usually do laundry on Thursdays. Thus, it makes it harder for me to get out of the house soon enough to do anything in connection to my job search. Tuesday is an easier day for it (along with anything else I have to do outside the home that day).

Therefore, I have decided that as of next week, I would have Around Town Tuesdays and Homegirl Thursdays.

The agenda for Around Town Tuesdays would include any or all of the following but not be limited to:
  • picking up/dropping off/checking on job applications
  • sending things in the mail
  • taking recycling to campus bins
  • any shopping
The agenda for Homegirl Thursdays would include any or all of the following but not be limited to:

  • Laundry
  • Load/unload dishwasher as needed
  • Other housework indoor and/or outdoor
  • Anything writing-related
  • Catch up on email
  • Job search stuff that can be done from home
  • RAB-PIA reading
As an adult, I try to be productive with my days and feel bad when I fail to do so.  So, I'm hoping my new plan will bring some structure into these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment