Saturday, October 2, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 28

I didn't do my account yesterday, so I'm doing it today.

Another day was spent tagging and hanging up clothes. The manager has decided that anything that comes in that is summery but otherwise in okay shape should stay for now as she wants to have some sort of bargain section.

Some of the bags of clothes that were in the "recycling" corner had to be gone back over in order to salvage items on which the gun had been jumped as well as summery stuff that was still good. (I had originally put a wedding dress in one of said bags because of a spot that was on it. It might pass for Halloween though, and that was one of the things salvaged.)

I guess as of next Thursday, we'll be staying open until as late as eight at night. If that's going to be for every day, I might stay for an extra hour or two on the days that I'm there to better the chances of getting caught up. (For that matter, if staying super late or going in super early was feasible, I would, given how much there is to take care of at this point. I've even contemplated discontinuing bringing a lunch with me and toughing it out until dinnertime at home. I take mainly a sandwich or a leftover with me. The less I have to eat, the less time it'll take to eat it, which means more time to take care of stuff.)

There'll probably still be a lot left me to do on Monday unless whoever is scheduled to work the back room today is able to put a dent in it and nothing else shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment