Thursday, September 30, 2010

Once Again, Another Day Not As Productive As I Had Hoped For

I got some laundry done today, like I normally do on Thursdays. I was going to go do some follow-ups on some job applications, but I wasn't able to because of timing.

I've got projects and challenges going on in Cafe World that involve serving certain dishes or types of coffee x number of times. (The coffee thing is new and requires a certain amount of "energy" to brew. As I type this I'm waiting to have enough energy points to brew a type of coffee called Depth Charge.) I also have a challenge in Petville where I pick up 2000 pieces of litter by clicking on them. (I've picked up over 400 so far.)

I also need to get some more time in on the Bookcrossing read-a-thon, which ends at midnight tonight. I so can't see myself making it to the 24 hours at this point, but whatever I can get is better than nothing.

One thing I did get accomplished is reading my daily Bible passage for the "Read the Bible in a year program" I'm involved in, Zechariah chapters 8-14. Tomorrow's reading is the book of Malachi, and after that, I'll be done with the Old Testament.

That's all the news I have on this end. I might come back in later...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment