Friday, September 3, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 16

It's funny. On Wednesday, I had ended the day feeling good about how much I had been able to get caught up on. However, this morning, there were TONS of clothes waiting to be dealt with. I wasn't there yesterday, but among the clothes that had been donated, some of them were to moldy and smelly to be worth keeping.

The recycling people normally come on Wednesdays. However, arrangements had to be made for them to come today just because we had so much to get rid of.

Whatever was still in good shape that wasn't especially summer was to be hung up. Unfortunately, on two of the racks, there wasn't enough space for everything that's supposed to go them. Maybe that'll change within the next week.

Well, I'm off to work on some catering stuff for Cafe World. It turns out that extensions have been granted, so I have until Tuesday to get it done for a top rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment