Saturday, September 11, 2010

Going To My Sister's 30th Birthday Party

My sister's birthday is technically on Monday, but it's followed the next day by work for her and her boyfriend.

My mom and I are going to her house in the afternoon. A friend of my sister's will be riding along with us. Due to the timing of the party, my mom and I will be spend the night there and come home on Sunday.

My nephew won't be there, though, as he is/will be out of town visiting his dad. Usually when my nephew is around, he'll want me to play with me. Even though he won't be around, my sister's two-year-old corgi Cosmo (whom I've mentioned in previous posts) will be. How much do you want to be that he will "ask" me to play fetch? (Too bad he's unable to burn enough calories from that to help with his alleged "fatness", though it's a relatively mild case.)

So, that's what I'm up to today. I might be in to post sometime tomorrow after I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment