Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Day Today

I didn't do much today. I didn't think I'd get out at all today because it was raining this morning, but the rain was short-lived.

I read my bible, read the current novel I'm on: The Eyes of Darkness, worked on some stuff for my Facebook games, loaded/unloaded the dishwasher, took some stuff over to the college campus's recycling bins, and picked up a job application.

I'm still working on the dinner party project for Cafe World. I don't see myself getting done in time for the three star rating (which means I won't get the rack of lamb recipe), but I hope to get done in time for the two-star rating so that I can get the next order. (You have to have at least two stars to qualify for the next order.) I may re-do the dinner party order after I help a friend with her birthday party order. (I don't think anything I do will help get that done in time for the full three-star rating, though.)

That's been my day. Tomorrow, it's off to the Doggie Bag once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment