Friday, September 24, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Days 24-25

I went in yesterday to move around a few things that needed to be moved around.

This morning, I was on my way to the Doggie Bag, thinking of all of the clothes that I needed to get hung up and taggged. When I got in, I found out from somebody else on staff that we had been robbed/broken into last night. The only thing taken was the money. (I don't know the amount myself.) However, whoever did it had apparently gone through the back because the glass on one of the doors was shattered. The manager had to call the police. A cop came in to get the fingerprints.

We don't know who it was that did it. It could have been someone who had left during the summer on bad terms and is no longer welcome on the property and is trying to retaliate. The robbery could have been in connection to other ones in town. Hopefully, we'll know sometime next week.

I was able to get more clothing hung up and tagged. I ran out of time before I got through all of it, but at least it wasn't as big as when I had left on Monday. Barring more incoming donations, I might have a chance at catching up at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment