Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You Know That You CAN Comment, Right?

I have yet to get any comments as of late. For a while, I thought that maybe I didn't have any audience whatsoever, but my Blogger Stats indicate otherwise, and that part of said audience is outside the US.

I don't know if you all simply had nothing to say or if this blog or what, but I would love to hear from those of you stopping by.  Maybe you could tell me a little bit about where you're from and where YOU are on life's journey.

If you're worried about being off-topic by any means, that's okay too, just so long as you aren't exactly posting your memoirs here or posting spam. But anyway, I'd love to here from those of you taking the time to read my blog (or any of my other blogs). I hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment