Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 27

This morning I had even more clothes waiting for me to deal with that when I had left. Apparently, a church in the area had a rummage sale, and someone donated all of the "leftovers". I was able to get through some of the bags of it, but once again, I ran out of time before getting through it all. Some of the clothing was stained, out of season, etc. and had to be recycled. There also happened to be a scrub shirt and pants, which I set aside for the HSP to take over to the Humane Society. (The shirt had a few spots on it, but the HSP assured me that it would really show. I wasn't sure if it would matter or not given the probable nature of the work done over at the Humane Society.)

As a rule, we don't use wire hangers for anything that we sell. However, there's something that our current manager uses them for herself, so she took some with her when she first left. I also set some aside for her for the next time she was in. (She came in later to close.)

The next day I go in is Friday. I don't know if more clothing will come in by then or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment