Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Anxious About Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my next day at the Doggie Bag. I don't know what's going to happen then now that our most recent manager has had to resign (unless something has changed her mind). I don't know if a new manager has been chosen or will be anytime soon or if it'll a be a thing where whoever is on duty at the time is manager for the day.

On the days that I went in, it was usually the manager that opened and closed the store. I'm guessing that, at least for the time being, either the HSP or someone on the staff who does have a key will have to take care of that.

On Friday, someone came on behalf of the manager I had before my haitus to get some things that said manager had left behind. Little did I know that if that was the case it was really their loss and they shouldn't have taken the things they did. (I think I mentioned this story already.) I'm not in trouble for letting that happen (that I know of, especially since it's not a situation I had been warned about or ever had to handle),  but the HSP has gotten the cops involved. Hopefully, everything has been/will be handled quietly, and all of the drama can come to an end.

Again, I'm anxious about what tomorrow will hold for the Doggie Bag, what with all of the recent, um "excitement". Hopefully, things will go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment