Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Cafe World Update

This morning, for the party I'm "catering" in Cafe World, I've been able to serve the clubhouse sandwiches all the seven times that the order called for and the triple berry cheesecake five out of the needed 23 times. Tonight, I've served it twelve more times. I have six more times I need to serve it left. Since the cheesecake takes 12 hours (and I mean real hours) to cook, it'll be ready in the morning. I should be done with the order in enough time to be eligible for a cupcake recipe as well as another order (which has to be within the next 22 hours and 17 minutes).

I still have my order for Wholesale Dale to complete. So far, I've sold him 24,583 servings of bacon cheeseburgers and have 64,121 servings to go. As six of my stoves are occupied with the cheesecake, I'm using the other six for the cheeseburgers.

The order to Wholesale Dale doesn't have a deadline (that I know of). I do want to get it out of the way as soon as I can though. I don't have anywhere that I absolutely need to be tomorrow, so I might stay up to take care of more of the order (though it won't be at the same pace that it would be if I had all of the stoves free). One of these days I'll get that order finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment