Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 23

Today, I started out hanging up some of the clothes and tagging them. After a while, I switched gears and checked to make sure that the clothes that were already hung up had tags on them. The person who does the window display and is presumably the new manager, has decided that she wants to take care of the pricing herself, and the new rule is that if something in the window or elsewhere in the store doesn't have a price, it's not for sale at the moment, and if someone asks about an unpriced item, we should suggest that they come back at another time. (The presumed new manager also happens to be dating a guy that used to be roomates with my sister's boyfriend, so anything wrong I do in front of her could be used against me in a conversation with my sister.)

A couple of guys from the recycling center came. It's always a relief when they come because it means space gets freed up in the back room. However, after they left, I ended up with a bag of stuff that was stained, torn, or otherwise unacceptable for display for the next time they come.

I may or may not go in tomorrow. I've got a combination of laundry and job search stuff to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment