Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 33

This morning, there were donations waiting for us out back. Nobody that was on duty had a key to unlock the back, so one other person and I went around to get the donations and carry them through the front.

I was able to get shirts, dresses, etc. tagged but ran out of the proper hangers off and on. (So, some of the shirts that are tagged aren't on hangers.) After I ran out of shirts, dresses, outfits, etc. to tag/hang, I started working on pants. I put them on hangers, but the last time I checked, they were not to be tagged until further notice. (I hope nobody tags any of them tomorrow by mistake.)

I can't say for sure whether the donations are dying down or not as there could be a lot more by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment