Saturday, October 2, 2010

Will Really Have To Pull An All-Nighter This Time

I've got a project going on in Cafe World where I once again have to serve certain dishes a certain number of times. The only one I have left is called Pastilla, which has to be served 146 times. (So far I've served it 84 times.) I have three rounds of it that will be ready at about 12:30 AM my time and a couple of others a couple of hours after that. I missed the time limit for the three-star rating, which would allow me to keep the dishes for this particular order (which are available for a limited time), but I'm hoping to be able to finish for the two-star rating which will qualify me for another order.

Even though I have church in the morning, I'll have to stay up late to wait for some of the rounds of Pastilla so that I can get those served and prepare even more rounds. I'll also have to find ways to pass the time until then. Maybe I'll find something else to do online.

No comments:

Post a Comment