Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 30

More clothes to tag and hang up plus more came in. Hopefully, there will be a lot of clothing sales made sometime soon as space in the back room is tighter than ever. I'm lucky if I don't completely run out of spaces to hang stuff up, but we'll see what happens.

In one of the bags that someone went through today was a white sweater made for a big dog. (Think lab, German Shepard, or something along those lines.) It'd maybe fit my stepdad's dog, my stepdad is SO against putting clothes on animals. The HSP might be interested in it for one of the shelter dogs.

That's all I have to say for now. If you'll excuse me, I have to return to a conversation on Facebook that someone else started that I have been juggling with this post. (Don't want to hurt their feelings, you know?)

No comments:

Post a Comment