Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 31

I was late getting in today as my sister and her boyfriend had a funeral to go to, and someone needed to look after my sister's 9-year-old. I ended up going in sometime after 1:30.
I had thought that the manager would be in by the time I was, but she wasn't. (She had come in maybe a little over a couple of hours before closing time.)  I mostly transferred what I could from the back room to the middle room according to what space on the pricing racks would allow and tagged whatever was worth keeping. (There were a few items I had to put in the recycle bag as they were stained.) When I finished doing that, I mostly either straightened things up throughout the store or restocked some of the hangers in the back room.

I'm normally out two hours before closing time, but I stayed an hour past when I normally leave in order to make up for time this morning that I wasn't able to make it in on account of, again, the babysitting. I had thought of staying until closing time but changed my mind. I might do, say, an extra hour on Friday and/or on Monday, but I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment