Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 40

Today, I started off by sweeping the entry way before putting out the displays for outside. Our outside rack now contains skirts, and our buy one get one free sale on clothes has been replaced with having skirts and shorts at fifty cents each.
After I got the stuff outside that needed to go outside, I put some clothes that had already been priced out in their respective racks and then tagged some other clothes that were on the pricing rack (a few of which were rather wrinkly, so I ended up steaming them).

This afternoon, a few volunteers came in--one of whom ran the register--which was a good thing. One of them hung up jeans (which we had held off on for a while) while another tagged them. The manager was able to price more clothing today, and I put it out. The person who had been running the register for a couple of hours in the afternoon had to leave, so when the manager had to run a quick errand, I ended up taking over on the register up until close to time for me to leave.

That's been my day. I'm hoping we'll be able to accomplish more on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment