Saturday, July 16, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 35

There wasn't a lot of focus on clothing yesterday. One of the first things I did today was take outside a couple of tables and a rack that go outside at this time. Sometime in the morning, the manager had to go buy paint, and since her son, who has been accompanying her on her shifts (or parts thereof) elected not to go with her, he ran the register while I mostly straightened things up throughout the store.
One of the main priorities today was to make the room devoted to children's clothing and toys more presentable. So, by request of the manager, I put some very small toys in one box for ten cents and some slightly bigger toys in another box where everything in there would be a quarter. Otherwise, I mostly tried to simply straighten things up in there. At one point, I came up with the idea to re-organize the books in that room in such a way that hardbacks were on one side and papaerbacks were on the the other.

By the end of the day, the manager was able to get a few clothes priced so that they could be put out. However, a few shirts had to have the wrinkles steamed out of them. So, I took care of that before I headed out.

That was my day yesterday. I'm not sure what Monday will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment